- A 25% deposit is required within 7 days of the booking confirmation to confirm a reservation.
- Full payment is required no later than one month prior to the guest’s arrival. For bookings made within 30 days of arrival, full payment is required at the time of booking. Any additional charges not included in the booking rate must be settled at departure.
- Please note that a reservation is not secure until this deposit requirement has been met.
- Perivoli reserves the right to automatically cancel a booking when the required deposit has not been received.
- All rates are inclusive of 15% VAT and in South African Rand
- All pricing is indicative and subject to exchange rate fluctuation
- Please Note: Bank charges / Foreign currency conversion fees are for the payer’s account.
Refundable Security Deposit
- Breakage deposit is refundable (if nothing is damaged) after the guests’ departure.
R10,000.00 applicable to both fully inclusive as well as self-catering meal plans.
- 25% fee will apply to any booking cancelled 90 days or more prior to arrival.
- 50% fee will apply to any booking cancelled between 89 and 45 days prior to arrival.100% fee will apply to any booking cancelled 44 days or less prior to arrival.
- No shows will be charged in full.
- Our cancellation policy is applicable regardless of whether payments have or have not been received.
- The guest’s responsibility is to ensure they have adequate travel insurance to cover cancelled or delayed flights.
Check in / Check out
- CHECK-IN -15h00-Every effort is made to ensure that the house will be ready upon your arrival; however, should you wish to guarantee an early arrival, you would be required to book for an additional night prior to your scheduled arrival
- CHECK OUT -11h00-A late check-out is subject to availability and can only be confirmed on-site on the day of departure. Should you wish to guarantee a late check-out, you would be required to book an additional night.
- All ages welcomed
- Special kiddies’ programmes are available at an extra cost.
- High chair and cot available on requests
- Childminders are available at an additional charge
- Nanny’s room available at an additional charge
- Please note children under the age of 15 are not allowed in the Gym even when accompanied by an adult/s.
- 2 nights out of season
- 3 nights for SA public holidays and peak season
Rights of Access
- Management shall be allowed free access to the house at any reasonable time during the holiday occupancy to inspect the property, maintenance or in case of emergencies, e. g. failure of any facilities
- Clients must keep the house and all furniture, facilities and equipment in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of their stay.
- Day guests are not allowed, except if in prior arrangement with management
- The number of people occupying the house must not exceed the amount that the house can sleep.
- Any damage to the property must be reported to management. The cost of the breakages will be assessed after departure and the monies deducted from the security deposit. Should deep cleaning be required, an additional charge will apply
- No private parties/functions are allowed unless approved by management at the time of the booking inquiry